There are times in life when things don’t work or work out as intended. That can be the case with your body. Despite giving it the best care you can, there are still issues that arise, including how food is processed or how well some of your systems function. You’ve heard that D-mannose is something to look into and now’s the time!
D-Mannose Vitamins combine the d-Mannose simple sugar found in a number of fruits with other ingredients to support urinary tract and digestive health. D-Mannose is combined with cranberry juice powder, and the extracts of hibiscus flower and dandelion root to offer your body special protection.
Source of Ingredients: All the ingredients are sourced and manufactured in the U.S. in FDA-certified facilities. Third-party tests of the product are conducted, assuring it is of high quality.
What D-Mannose Vitamins Will Do for You
D-Mannose Vitamins is a blend of the d-Mannose simple sugar, cranberry juice flower, hibiscus flower extract, and dandelion root extract. These ingredients work together to:
- Support liver function by slowing the protein loss some people experience.
- Balance blood pressure as excess fluid is flushed from the body.
- Aid with preventing urinary tract infections (UTIs).
- Act as a prebiotic that helps your gut with supporting healthy bacteria, aiding digestion, and limiting intestinal upsets.
- Possibly help sugar metabolism for people with prediabetes.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. It is recommended that you discuss use of over-the-counter products with your primary healthcare provider.
How to Use D-Mannose Vitamins
For best results take 2 capsules each day, preferable taking 1 before breakfast and 1 before supper.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing, children under 18 years, and people with a known medical condition, should consult with their physician before taking this or any other dietary supplement. This is especially true if you have diabetes.
- Keep out of children’s reach. (Best to lock up medications and supplements when there are children in a household.)
Healthviber manufactures this product. Its office is located at 9204 S. Commercial Ave, STE 304, Chicago, IL 60617.