About the FreeStyle Libre 3 System:
- Real-time glucose readings are sent every minute to your smartphone to be viewed with a quick glance
- Features the world’s smallest, thinnest, and most discreet sensor
- Use the FreeStyle Libre 3 App to start your sensor, receive glucose readings, get glucose alarms, and see your glucose history and notes
- A continuous glucose monitoring system FDA-cleared for adults and children with diabetes ages 4 years and above
- Accurate, up-to-the-minute sensor readings
- Alarms with no scanning
- Optional real-time glucose alarms with accuracy you can trust
- Proven accuracy for children and teens (ages 4 and older) that caregivers can trust
FreeStyle Libre 3 Sensor Kit Contains:
- A sensor in a pre-loaded applicator
- Alcohol wipe
- Product information card
- Reader not included
* The FreeStyle Libre 3 app is only compatible with certain mobile devices and operating systems. Please check our website for more information about device compatibility before using the app. Use of the FreeStyle Libre 3 app requires registration with LibreView.
A 60-minute warm-up is required when starting the sensor.
Among patient-applied sensors
Notifications will only be received when alarms are turned on and the sensor is within 33 feet unobstructed of the reading device. You must enable the appropriate settings on your smartphone to receive alarms and alerts, see the FreeStyle Libre 3 User’s Manual for more information.
- Data on file. Abbott Diabetes Care.
- FreeStyle Libre 3 User’s Manual.
Indications and Important Safety Information
The FreeStyle Libre 3 Flash Glucose Monitoring System is a continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) device with real-time alarms capability indicated for the management of diabetes in persons aged 4 and older.
WARNINGS/LIMITATIONS**: The System must not be used with automated insulin dosing (AID) systems, including closed loop and insulin suspend systems. Remove the sensor before MRI, CT scan, X-ray, or diathermy treatment. Do not take high doses of vitamin C (more than 500 mg per day), as this may falsely raise your Sensor readings. Failure to use the System according to the instructions for use may result in missing severe low blood glucose or high blood glucose event and/or making a treatment decision that may result in injury. If glucose alarms and readings from the System do not match symptoms or expectations, use a fingerstick blood glucose value to make diabetes treatment decisions.