Keto-Mojo GKI-Bluetooth Blood Glucose and Ketone Meter
Each Basic Starter Kit Includes:
- The Keto-Mojo GKI-Bluetooth blood glucose and ketone meter (set to read glucose in mmol)
- 10 Glucose test strips, 10 Ketone test strips
- NOTE: Strips must be used by the BB date printed on the pack as the meter can detect if they are out of date.
- Lancet device and 10 lancets
- Glucose and Ketone control solutions
- High quality zippered clamshell accessory case
- 2 AAA batteries
Description and use
- A useful tool for anyone following a ketogenic diet
- GKI refers to the Glucose Ketone Index, a marker for tracking levels of ketosis.
- Bluetooth integration allows customers to instantly download all of their glucose, ketone, and GKI readings right from their meter to the free Keto-Mojo Classic app on their mobile phone so they can track and monitor their progress.
About the meter
- Ketone and glucose meter that measures and displays GKI.
- Auto-coding technology, no coding keys necessary.
- Back-lit display along with strip port light for low light and nighttime use.
- Up to 5 daily alarm settings for reminders to take your measurements.
- Before and after meal settings to identify trigger foods.
- Strip ejector button for hygienic strip disposal.
- Bluetooth 4.2 technology for connectivity with the Keto-Mojo Classic app compatible with iOS (version 12.0 and above) and Android (version 6 and above).
About the strips
- Utilizes an 8 electrode amperometric biosensor technology.
- High speed super-sip patented technology eliminates under-fill issues which can lead to inconsistent or inaccurate results.
- Packaged in individual foil pouches for enhanced sterility and preservation.
- Extended shelf life of 22-24 months.